Our Group Services department is here to assist group leaders in arranging tours for local church groups and social organizations. To serve groups of ten or more travelers, we offer you our Group Leader Program. It is designed to assist group leaders by making their job a little easier.
Our Group Leader Program offers group leaders the following benefits:
- The ability to book space for groups without an advanced deposit*
- Assistance in tour planning with over 125 pre-packaged tours available
- Customization of any tour to meet your group's needs
- Periodic familiarization (FAM) tours at no cost to qualified group leaders
- Monthly group leader newsletter called Touring Topics to promote new tour packages and bring group leaders up-to-date on tour industry news
- Group discounts for groups of ten or more paying travelers
- One (1) half-price tour with 15 - 29 paying passengers
- One (1) complimentary tour with 30 or more paying passengers
- Tour pickup at your location with ten (10) or more passengers**
- Discounted Consumer Protection Plan rates for all group travelers
- Invitation to our annual Group Leader Luncheon and Marketplace
- Monthly Group Leader Coffee Hour to discuss new tour ideas and share information with others
- Group presentations to promote your tour
- Detailed itineraries on all tours
- Plus much more!
Smaller groups of 10 to 29 passengers may Piggyback on over 100 retail tours offered throughout the year while still receiving our Group Leader Program benefits. Browse through our retail tours for ideas on where you can take your group.
Contact Nenna or Betty in our Group Services Department for more information or to enroll in our Group Leader Program.
* Except for New York City theatre tours.
** Maximum of three tour pickups per tour.